venerdì 22 giugno 2018

Dismay Projeckt, May 15


























































Ground Zero, zero hour –
My airplane  - empty flight.
My discotheque is a blank page in red satin.
Subsonic underlining of a poem’s riddle – to kill or not to feel…
Is there anybody up here?  EeeeHz?....




*




Reply  to no call.
The limit to my voice, voices of my sub-zero hell.
Odorless bloom ’s whiz - with a mental triangle of danger.
Not my camera nor a scenery with waterway or yellow paths…
Ground zero. Where my faith cooks my meals dressed up in white for summer.
Not mine at all. Sister Clear… Sister Marya..
Mama Krishnan, Papa Christian - Oh,
Roses of Brown, neuronal connections
makes a garden of roses whisper with the south-east
enlightened blustery
...



*





Ten A.M. Oh,
I believe in Jesus, Oh – Amen, my lord! Now I’m lift up! I’m raised!
I hope in You, in Your clothes of sludge, please let me
touch Your golden-ruby lips - with my night’s thefts lipstick of ancient murders and pain…
I love You. I’ll suicide everybody in Your Name
Just because - and for I’m Saved in thy family Name!



    -
    -
***|***
    
    *



And you, you - reading my
verses, infidel - detect the last five, six lines up here.
<<Is him insane, is he joking?>> Some are truth, part – lies.
With skill and blood - marching-knight-bloodily-blood –  jerk off with a little friend of mine:
Salvador. Like Surrealism, like a city rue I visited a day,
July 1966, Sunday the spirit came in my twin bed. My name, in that times -  was Jesùs Fidèl
of
Some-Vegas’ lanes. Also not - identified, yet - Ogre of the
Crimson Cinema’s Balco_
ny.




















Scilla ‘83








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento